Colorful leather rings
Colorful leather rings
A touch of colour with these for rainy days! Fun and vibrand these leather rings are available in a multitude of colours.
Ring base is an adjustable silver place cabochon.
The ring is adjustable and would fit most people but please get in touch before placing the order if you have very small or large fingers.
Colourful and very fun, these simple rings are perfect to add a touch of brightness to your day.
This design is available in a variety of colours (see picture for reference).
I make these adjustable rings by cutting rings of leather or suede that I glue to an adjustable ring base.
The metal base is silver plated.
Leather circle is 18mm in diameter
Ring base is adjustable.
It would fit most people but if you have particularly thin or thick fingers, please contact me before ordering and I'll make sure to make a ring that will fit you.
I design, cut and assemble all of my items from my London flat, using good quality reclaimed leather.
I only work from leather cast-offs that, reclaimed mostly from the footwear industry but also from collaboration with other UK-based designers.
I love working on custom orders, so if you have an idea, would like a piece customised to you, a longer or shorter size, a different colour, please get in touch!
PACKAGING AND SHIPPING
• I send all jewellery in a pretty white box with tissue paper. If this is a gift, let me know and I can add a personalised message inside the box for you.
• Everything in my shop is handmade to order and will be sent within 5 days. Please let me know if you are in a hurry and I will do my best to speed up the process.
• Items will be shipped by First Class Post within the U.K, and via regular Airmail to everywhere else. If you wish, you can upgrade to the “sign for “option at extra cost when you check out.
CARE FOR YOUR JEWELLERY
• Leather is quite tough but to prevent tears or marks avoid wetting your jewellery. Always take it off when taking a shower or washing your hands.
• In time, if not store properly your jewellery might lose its shape a little. You can iron it back to shape: iron on the suede side of the leather with the iron on quite hot.
• I use good quality metal hardware for the jewellery but in time you might notice some tarnishing. The best way to avoid it is to keep your jewellery in air tight bags, preventing oxidation. If you do notice some tarnishing, clean metals with a soft cloth and polish lotion.
SlinkyLinks Jewellery is home to bold, elegant and sensual designs, made of leather. I design, cut and make all the jewellery myself from my London flat. By introducing a lot of patent leather in my designs, I managed to create a sophisticated and versatile look made with modern woman in mind. Each piece can easily agreement your day to day wardrobe as well as your most extravagant party outfits.
Follow us on Instagram @slinkylinksjewellery
Join our newsletter http://eepurl.com/QCYDP
Visit our website: http://slinkylinksjewellery.com/