Colourful leather ring earrings
Colourful leather ring earrings
Girls just want to have fun! What better way than with these bold and colourful leather earrings?
They are available in orange, red, pink,black and white patent leather.
Handmade, I cut and assemble the rings of patent leather to create this fun, 60's inpired style
Hardware is stainless steel or aluminium, nickel and lead free.
Fish hooks are stainless steel or 14K gold filled, allergy-free
Earrings length: 10 cm
I love custom order so please contact me if you'd like this design in a different colour or material.
These 60's long earrings are fun and stylish.
They are available in a variety of colours
Please get in touch if you are looking for another colour.
These lightweight geometric earrings are made of hand-cut rings of patent leather attached by jumprings.
Hardware is available in golden aluminium or stainless steel, lead and nickel free. The fishhooks are either stainless steel or 14K gold filled to prevent allergy.
Earring lenght: 10 cm (4in)
I design, cut and assemble all of my items from my London flat, using good quality reclaimed leather.
I only work from leather cast-offs that, reclaimed mostly from the footwear industry but also from collaboration with other UK-based designers.
I love working on custom orders, so if you have an idea, would like a piece customised to you, a longer or shorter size, a different colour, please get in touch!
PACKAGING AND SHIPPING
• I send all jewellery in a pretty white box with tissue paper. If this is a gift, let me know and I can add a personalised message inside the box for you.
• Everything in my shop is handmade to order and will be sent within 5 days. Please let me know if you are in a hurry and I will do my best to speed up the process.
• Items will be shipped by First Class Post within the U.K, and via regular Airmail to everywhere else. If you wish, you can upgrade to the “sign for “option at extra cost when you check out.
CARE FOR YOUR JEWELLERY
• Leather is quite tough but to prevent tears or marks avoid wetting your jewellery. Always take it off when taking a shower or washing your hands.
• In time, if not store properly your jewellery might lose its shape a little. You can iron it back to shape: iron on the suede side of the leather with the iron on quite hot.
• I use good quality metal hardware for the jewellery but in time you might notice some tarnishing. The best way to avoid it is to keep your jewellery in air tight bags, preventing oxidation. If you do notice some tarnishing, clean metals with a soft cloth and polish lotion.
SlinkyLinks Jewellery is home to bold, elegant and sensual designs, made of leather. I design, cut and make all the jewellery myself from my London flat. By introducing a lot of patent leather in my designs, I managed to create a sophisticated and versatile look made with modern woman in mind. Each piece can easily agreement your day to day wardrobe as well as your most extravagant party outfits.
►Follow us on Instagram @slinkylinksjewellery
►Join our newsletter http://eepurl.com/QCYDP
►Visit our website: http://slinkylinksjewellery.com/