Small circle leather necklace
Small circle leather necklace
Looking for the perfect everyday necklace? These minimal leather necklaces are for you. Made of 7 little circles of patent leather, they are simple but so unique.
These necklaces are available on a sterling silver chain or a 14K gold-filled chain.
Necklace: 43 cm + 2 cm adjustable
Leather disks: 1 cm diameter
Please contact me if you like the chain resized to your measurements
This dainty necklace is made of black patent disks of leather, attached to each other by a very thin chain. Elegant and simple it's the perfect everyday necklace.
For this simple necklace, I cut rings of patent leather that I attached together with jump rings.
Hardware is available in 14k gold filled or sterling silver
Necklace size: 45 cm (18 in) with 2 cm of adjustable rings.
Leather disk diameter: 1 cm (0.4 in)
Contact me if you want the chain resized to your measurements.
I design, cut and assemble all of my items from my London flat, using good quality reclaimed leather.
I only work from leather cast-offs that, reclaimed mostly from the footwear industry but also from collaboration with other UK-based designers.
I love working on custom orders, so if you have an idea, would like a piece customised to you, a longer or shorter size, a different colour, please get in touch!
PACKAGING AND SHIPPING
• I send all jewellery in a pretty white box with tissue paper. If this is a gift, let me know and I can add a personalised message inside the box for you.
• Everything in my shop is handmade to order and will be sent within 5 days. Please let me know if you are in a hurry and I will do my best to speed up the process.
• Items will be shipped by First Class Post within the U.K, and via regular Airmail to everywhere else. If you wish, you can upgrade to the “sign for “option at extra cost when you check out.
CARE FOR YOUR JEWELLERY
• Leather is quite tough but to prevent tears or marks avoid wetting your jewellery. Always take it off when taking a shower or washing your hands.
• In time, if not store properly your jewellery might lose its shape a little. You can iron it back to shape: iron on the suede side of the leather with the iron on quite hot.
• I use good quality metal hardware for the jewellery but in time you might notice some tarnishing. The best way to avoid it is to keep your jewellery in air tight bags, preventing oxidation. If you do notice some tarnishing, clean metals with a soft cloth and polish lotion.
SlinkyLinks Jewellery is home to bold, elegant and sensual designs, made of leather. I design, cut and make all the jewellery myself from my London flat. By introducing a lot of patent leather in my designs, I managed to create a sophisticated and versatile look made with modern woman in mind. Each piece can easily agreement your day to day wardrobe as well as your most extravagant party outfits.
►Follow us on Instagram @slinkylinksjewellery
►Join our newsletter http://eepurl.com/QCYDP
►Visit our website: http://slinkylinksjewellery.com/